Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Party

This afternoon we were invited to our uncle's house for hot dogs, smores and picking pumpkins. My sister and her kids came too and the kids got to search for a pumpkin that had each of their names carved into it. They had such a great time running around. Here are some pictures of the pumpkin part; I'll have to make another scrapbook to fit the rest of the pictures!
Click to play Pete's Pumpkin Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Because I'm such an industrious blogger, here's another slideshow. I didn't bother taking out the duplicate pictures. It won't kill you to see them twice. Make sure you click on "full screen" (I paid for that feature, so you'd better use it!)
Click to play pumpkin slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: