Friday, October 10, 2008

No Child Models Here

Egypt's 4th birthday is coming up and I always try to do pictures to mark each birthday. Since Romania had school off today, I thought I could get a few pictures with all three of them. I do not know what I was thinking. Why did I think my kids would do what they were told in a photo session? Why did I think they wouldn't touch things, roll on their brother, make faces, laugh their heads off or walk out of the room? So any fear you had that I was going to subject my kids to the rigors of child modeling is out the window. Seriously. How do they get kids to stand still for pictures? Do they fire you if your kid doesn't stand the right way? I always thought it would be fun to get Egypt in the hanna andersson catalogs because she's got that Scandinavian look. You know, earn a few extra bucks for college or pay some bills. It ain't happenin'. I didn't even stay to see the pictures on the computer.

Oh and for my headache of a picture session I drove to a McDonald's drive through and ordered a drink and fries for me and Holland.

No comments: