Monday, February 4, 2008

Feel the Burn

I actually made it to the deep water exercise class today. I almost didn't even bother. Holland woke me up at 5 to open his door and go to the bathroom. Of course after that, I couldn't go back to sleep and he just played in his room. So I layed there thinking about how I couldn't go back to sleep and how I'd have to get up in 90minutes. Then there's the craziness of trying to get three kids ready to catch the bus and drive the other one to school.

I made the childcare reservation this morning, so I forced myself to go.

I was the youngest one in the class. Didn't help my ego at all. I think the average age was about 60. But most of them looked like they were there to visit and I was paying for childcare, so I was gettin' my 5 bucks worth! I definately felt it. Especially since I had just done two days of workouts at home. But, no one could see my sweat! Big plus for that.

I already will have to interrupt the swimming schedule on Wednesday. Holland is going to see an Occupational Therapist. He'll be evaluated for fine motor skills (trouble with handwriting, writing in one direction, putting things in order). I can't believe we're going to see yet another doctor. My insurance company actually set up a care management person for us. Maybe we've been red-flagged.

No comments: