Monday, November 10, 2008

Deja Vu

So when Holland was about 2, he loved playing with my cats, Molly and Millicent. They were both very tolerant, Millicent more so. One day he was busy playing and came over to me and signed "cat, cold". I didn't really get what he meant, so I asked him to show me. He walked over to the refrigerator and pointed. I opened the door and sure enough, there was the cat.

Today I was getting lunch packed for Romania and Egypt was helping me in the kitchen. We both heard one of our new kitties meowing and couldn't find her. We walked over by the desk in the kitchen, more meowing. Walked into the school room, and could still hear the meowing. Walked back into the kitchen and noticed that the fridge door was a bit open. I opened it and out walked Fancy. Apparently when I was getting peanut butter and jam out she had walked in and then I closed the door.

I sure hope that Egypt doesn't get any ideas from this. She really doesn't need any help in the naughty department.

No comments: