Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Clean Jokes

Today was Romania's last day as a 1st grader. His teacher gave each student a pouch for Field Study days with a sketch pad, colored pencils and a magnifying glass. He also printed out all of the 'joke of the day' he did throughout the year. Here are a few of my favs:

What did the baby corn say to his mom?

Where is pop corn?


Why did the banana go to the doctor?

It wasn't peeling well.


What do sea monsters eat?

Fish and ships.

How could a cowbody ride into town on Wednesday, stay two days and ride out on Wednesday?

His horse is named Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All cute! I like the last one the best. I bet the kids won't get that one. We'll have a good laugh in the morning when I read them to the kids

Laura and the family said...

I already shared the jokes with my two sons. They laughed. The jokes were good ones to share :-)