Sunday, April 20, 2008

Memory Breakthrough

Today we were getting the kids ready for church and could not find Romania's glasses. (These are the times I wished I'd ordered 2 pair, but just didn't have the funds at the time). We couldn't find them anywhere but determined we'd clean the house looking for them after church.

After lunch, I sent Romania upstairs to look for them again. He could not find them anywhere, so I enlisted the help of Holland. We went through all the rooms he'd be in at the time of getting ready for bed. Still came up empty. Then Holland said, "I think they're outside. We played outside (with a neighbor) and we were wrestling. I think they fell on the ground." I couldn't imagine they were outside. So dad and the boys went outside and came back with the glasses! Holland actually remembered the last time he saw them. So that memory is from two days ago and he somehow was able to recall where he'd been the last time Romania had them on. Yea!

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Whew, I'm glad the glasses was not broken.