Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pager Games - Round Two

We got the bill for my pager yesterday. Apparently putting a numbered password on it didn't stop Holland from downloading Sonic the Hedgehog three times. At first the man of the house asked me why there were $30 in phone call charges. I didn't think I actually called $30 worth. Then looking at the summary, we see there are charges for a game downloaded three times. And they were either at 3 or 4 in the morning. I had already had a lengthy conversation with t-mobile via the internet to remove charges from a previously downloaded game. I cannot call again and tell them that my impulsive 8 year-old keeps swiping my pager and downloading these games. Now I have to find $18 worth of chores for him to do in 32 degree weather. No, putting up Christmas lights would not be punishment (maybe for his dad).

No comments: