Monday, December 10, 2007

A Day (actually a night) in the Life of Holland

I think I will have to return the video monitor I bought. I thought I was so brilliant to trade in my digital monitor for the video one. It has night vision so I'd be able to check on him in the dark. But if I can't turn up the volume because of static, the video is useless. Not only can he pick the lock on his door, but the enormous jingle bell wreath I hung on his door (Christmas decoration you know) didn't wake me up.

Here's what he did last night:
Picked the lock on his door and bypassed the jingle bell wreath.
Came downstairs, drank milk, ate walnuts and chocolate covered raisins.
Put in a Star Wars video.
Listened to my iPod.
Opened a new package of gum and took 4 packs.
Opened a new roll of Christmas wrapping paper, wrapped up videos, books and a hackey sack. Completed gifts with a bow and put under Christmas tree.
Opened a Bonsai Tree kit I bought from Scholastic and attempted to plant tree.
Took my Sidekick pager from my room and attempted to break the code to probably download more games. Found said pager in his bed this morning.

At this point I'd better check my phone bill for any suspicious calls to China.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

AHHH, doesn't this give you a headache? Even still today, R does like to walk and hop in our bed in the middle of the night. I sympathy you, too :-)