Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mr. Inventor

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mr. Inventor
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


It's just the day after Christmas and it hasn't slowed down Holland. He was out inventing early this morning. My mom came by for breakfast (Egypt invited her) and snapped these pictures of him. I don't even know where he got that hand truck. Do we even own a hand truck? Mom said that she asked what the extension cord was for. He said it was his brake. He tied it to a tree.

Seriously. Discovery Channel hasn't found us yet? Forget balloon boy. Forget the White House crashers. Come find us. We're honest. We're hardworking. We don't try to fool the media. I need a budget for his experiments. He just came downstairs and showed me a boat he made for Egypt's little horses. I gave him a glue gun and some craft sticks for Christmas and he's built a bird house for gramma and now this boat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see it in action!

Unknown said...

Me too! Mom didn't know how to work the video on my camera. Don't ask for it to be reinvented. Ain't happenin'.