Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

About a month ago I got a Groupon for a photobook from Shutterfly. It cost me $10 for a 20 page book worth $30. I decided to make a book for Super Hero for Christmas. It took me awhile because I got to choose all the backgrounds, borders, wording and fonts. But I am so happy with the results. They also ship very quickly. The entire book was printed and arrived in my mailbox in a week. So you still have time to order something for Christmas! They are having a sale right now - 20% off all holiday cards. Check it out here.

Yesterday we took the kids to Washington Park in Portland and I took pictures in the Rose Test Garden. Even though the flowers are not blooming, it's still such an amazing place. The kids had a blast running around, helping with poses and exploring the gardens. I've been impressed with Shutterfly's Christmas card selection, and will probably end up using a design from here.. My favorites are the cards with multiple photo spaces. So many memories to choose from throughout the year!

The kids are so excited to see the results of our photo session. I love the quality of Shutterfly so much, that it makes me want to throw a party, just to use their invitations!

No comments: